Friday, June 12, 2009

PBSBlog of Warhammer 40K

I found this blog while scanning the forums that I haunt. I have no idea which one I saw it on (either Bolter and Chainsword or Warseer), so I can't give the credit that's due to the original poster. However, I had to include a link to the PBSBlog one here:
<http://www.pbsblog.com/projects/spacemarines/deathtoys.html>

I personally don't know if this should be taken seriously, and I don't know if it truly is associated with PBS. Either way, it's a perspective I've never taken with a science fiction game. If anyone's got comments, send them in.

Ok, after some research, here's the disclaimer from their site:
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED TO THE
FAMOUS TV NETWORK "PBS". THEY WOULD HATE THIS PLACE.
Considering some of the other posts on their site, I can see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment