Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mini Tourney Army Build

For the Xeno Turkey Hunters Tourney, I believe I'm going to run a true Grey Knight list. I'll either proxy the figures, or get my butt in gear to build it. It's not too many miniatures because of the expensive list, but it will allow me to complete the rounds quickly while bringing a respectable amount of firepower. Which list should I run?

1000pts Grey Knight List 1:
HQ
Brother-Captain Hero w/Psycannon
4 Grey Knight Terminators w/a Psycannon
300pts

Troops
GK Squad 1
Justicar w/4 GK Power Armor
150pts

GK Squad 2
Justicar w/4 GK Power Armor
150pts

GK Squad 3
Justicar w/4 GK Power Armor
150pts

Heavy Support
Land Raider
250pts

998pts GK List 2:
HQ: Same as above (300pts)

Troops
GK1: Justicar w/5 GKPA with 1 Psycannon (200pts)
GK2: Justicar w/5 GKPA with 1 Psycannon (200pts)
GK3: Same as above (150pts)

Heavy Support
Dreadnought w/Twin-linked Lascannons, Missile Launcher, Extra Armor, Smoke Launchers
148pts

2 comments:

  1. You've got some dead hard units here. But very limited mobility. I actually like the Land Raider version more because otherwise the Termies will just be way to slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm leaning toward the Land Raider version. The list is a bit of a one-trick pony, though.

    ReplyDelete