Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions 2011

Considering how well last year's went, I'm going to scale back to reasonable and reachable goals. So here it is:
1) Finish painting my Tau BFG fleet,
2) Write up the campaign mini-dexes before March,
3) Finish painting up 25pts of Cygnar,
4) Build and paint up the 1000pt Campaign army by the start of the campaign,
and 5) my super challenges, finish painting 1500pts of a single WH40K army (either Tau, Farsight Tau, White Scars, or Grey Knights) and finish up 3k of WHFB High Elves.

I'll try to be better this year at posting a monthly update to my resolutions.

How did everyone else do with last year's goals? What goals will be held to by the group?

1 comment:

  1. Looking back at my resolutions for last year, it looks like I failed miserably. Wood Elves still need to be finished, as do my Tyranids. So, this year I'm making a resolution to not make resolutions. Then I can't fail.

    ReplyDelete